Strategies For Funding Education
How To Fund For Your Child’s College Education
Without Jeopardizing Your Retirement Plans In The Process…
The Truth About Scholarships, Financial Aid, And Student Loans – What The College Aid Officers Aren’t Telling You!
Our institute’s mission is to help your child attend the school of their dreams, WITHOUT sacrificing your dreams in the process!
- Find the Colleges with The BEST Financial Aid Packages
- Send Your Child to a Private College For Less Than a State School
- Reduce Out-of-Pocket College Expenses and Minimize Debt
- Avoid High Interest Rate Loans
- Negotiate Down The Price of Tuition
- Determine the Difference Between Federal, State, and College Money, and How To Qualify For Each!
To register for our live event, click on the ticket below.
|Saturday, October 15th 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM First Colony Library Meeting Room 2121 Austin Pkwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479
Tuesday, October 18th 6:30 – 7:30pm Richard & Meg Weekley Community Center 8440 Greenhouse Rd. Cypress, TX. 77433
|Tuesday, October 25th 6:30 – 7:30pm Fort Bend County Library – Sienna Branch Meeting Room 8411 Sienna Springs Blvd, Missouri City, TX 77459
Tuesday, November 15th 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM Friendswood High School Room: TBD 702 Greenbriar Drive, Friendswood, TX 77546
Tuesday, November 15th 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM Cinco Ranch High School Room: Large Group Instruction 23440 Cinco Ranch Blvd, Katy, TX 77494
Due to the popularity of our free workshops,
seats fill up quickly.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED